Friday, January 22, 2010

Thursday! -- Friday!


Yeahooo... m so happy bcoz LFC won the match between Hotspur.. . now the difference points bet LFC and the Top Table "Arsenal" n "Chelsea" is 10 points ... i hope LFC will keep winning in every matches to come...

Well, tadi Friday main bola with Family Team n some are imported players, the match was bet. My Family Team vs UNISSA .. . jaringan goal ialah 6 - 2 .. woahh .. i didnt do much running tadi.. coz my ankle felt hurt.. tapi biasalah kalau ku main bola memang jarang jua ku kan belari.. haha .. pemalas lah di padang.. this is becoz parut buntu.. kengalihan bah nguyung bola .. ia jua membawa parut barat ani belari.. ia jua kan nguyung bola .. mana inda kapus kapus .. haha .. .

Tomorrow Saturday.. I'll so tired.. back to work.. have to wake up a bit early n tomorrow i have to attend a meeting at the MOC at 9.00 AM with my colleague aBai .. biasalah Brunei National Day is coming near.. so as usual aku lah kana suruh jadi Penyelaras... inda apa I get used to it dah.. atu ja.. it getting late dah. Need to ZzzZzz dulu.. n get ready for tomorrow morning...

Ps:/ I Miss my Office... erghh... AM I SURE? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment